OnePlus Colorful Ladder Bird Toy, Flexible Ladders Wooden Rainbow Bridge for Parrots, 4 Inch W by 31.5 Inch L
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by OnePlus
Average customer review:
(57 customer reviews)
1.Birds like bright colors. This product is made of the natural wood. Totally handmade.
2.In the presence of water, it will be color fading for no harmful color fixing gel on it.
3.Suitable for hamster, rat, parrot, and other birds.
4.Colorful and beautiful, your pet will surely enjoy it.
5.Perfect decoration for your bird cage. The birds activities will be increased.
Natural wood is not perfect, cracks or tree eyes are unavoidable. 4 metal clasps included.
No harmful color gel added, it will fade while immersing into water.
Material: food grade dying material and natural wood
Length: about 80 cm (including metal clasp)
Ladder width: 10 cm
Thickness: 1.5 cm
Bar spacer: 5 cm
Rung quantity: 12
Package Included :
1 x Bird Pet Toy Ladder
1 X Key Ring
- Amazon Sales Rank: #13776 in Pet Products
- Brand: OnePlus
- Dimensions: 2.30" h x 4.60" w x 7.90" l, .35 pounds
- A few hours of mental stimulation and a solid physical game will benefit your birds.
- High quality, steel wire throughout all the ladder. The components are natural woods.
- Made up in pet safe materials and quick connected to cage easily.
- 100-percent natural, various colors stimulates the visual sense.
- The sticks are right size to catch. The spacing between two sticks moderate.
Customer ReviewsMost helpful customer reviews
10 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
By Michael McDuffie
This is such a perfect, colorful addition to our Amazon Parrot's cage... Of course we bought it knowing he will eat it...lol
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
The great thing is what's holding the beads and ladder together ...
My macaw loves it. He climbs on it all the time and of course likes to chomp on the colorful beads. The great thing is what's holding the beads and ladder together is a nice wire. Even if he bites a bead off, the ladder won't come apart.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
I would Buy again in a heartbeat
By Melanie Ezzell
My for parakeets love this but one of them is using it for a chew toy at the rate he's going it might take him a year to get through it.
See all 57 customer reviews...