WOULD YOU EAT THIS CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH?
- Chopped cooked chicken breasts, I used two cups.
- Half a Cup.Of mayonnaise.
- Chopped stalk celery.
- One green onion, I diced it, you can also use chives or red onion.
- A small spoon.Of dijon mustard.
- Half a small spoon.Of seasoned salt.
- Cracked pepper, to taste.
- A small spoon.Of fresh dill.
- PREPARATION OF THE SANDWICH:
- Sliced Tomatoes.
- Lettuce leaves.
- Any kind of bread will work for this chicken salad sandwich dish; thick pieces of baguette or buns/rolls are particularly suitable.
The first thing to do is cooking the chicken breasts the way you prefer, and when it’s done, let it cool for few minutes and chopped them into small pieces.
After that, and In a small mixing bowl, you need to combine all of the ingredients and thoroughly incorporate them.
Following that, it’s Time to Taste and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
And last but not least, serve as a sandwich or as a topping for a salad.
Do you have any leftovers?
If you store the chicken salad in an airtight container, it will keep about one week in the refrigerator. Refresh the taste with a little salt and pepper (or an additional dollop of Dijon mustard) and serve immediately after stirring.
Chicken salad does not keep well in the freezer. Simply dice the chicken and put it in the freezer to prepare ahead of time. Combining it with the items listed below makes for a fast lunch on the go!