Chicken with Ginger
- - Chicken thighs (500g)
- - Ginger (1tsp minced + 2tbsp julienned )
- - 4 cloves of Garlic
- - 4 cloves of Shallot
- - 2 fresh chilies
- - 1tbsp of brown sugar
- - 2tbsp of Soy sauce
- - Salt & black pepper to taste
- - Water
- - Cooking oil
- Cut chicken thighs into pieces .
- In a large bowl , combine chicken thighs with 2tsp minced garlic, 1tsp minced shallot, 1tsp minced ginger, salt & black pepper to taste . Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in your pan , add 1tsp sliced shallot+2tbsp julienned ginger+1tsp julienned chili + 2tsp minced garlic , fry until light brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan , add 1tbsp sugar, 1tbsp water , cook until the sugar melts and turns dark brown .
- Add chicken thighs , cook for about 2 minutes , add 2tbsp soy sauce , 70ml of water . Cook until the liquid has evaporated (about 10 minutes)
or more Great recipes :
📌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐒
GROUP facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/273989744764387
GROUP whatsapp : https://chat.whatsapp.com/KrDBxIn5RN690VMsTkf2NA
GROUP telegram : https://t.me/lookingarecipe