HERSHEY’S SECRET KISS COOKIES
- 1 cup of butter - softened
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 cup of Pecans - chopped fine
- 1 package of Hershey's Kisses
- 2 - 3 cups of powdered sugar
- In a bowl, combine the butter, sugar, and Vanilla, and cream together until smooth.
- Add the Pecans, and flour, and stir until well combined.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for about 45 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling, line 2 cookie sheets with Parchment paper, and remove the wrappers from the chocolate Kisses.
- When the dough is chilled, remove from the refrigerator, and using about a Tablespoonful of dough, roll it slightly in your palms, and press in the center.
- Place a chocolate kiss in the center of the cookie dough, and pull the dough up around the candy.
- Gently roll the dough to form a ball and place it on the parchment paper.
- Continue until you've used all the dough.
- Place the cookie sheets in the oven at 375 degrees for 14 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown on the bottom edges.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, and allow them to cool until they are just warm.
- Place a clean piece of Parchment paper on the counter and place the powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Place a small bit of powdered sugar where each cookie will set on the parchment paper.
- When the cookies are still just warm, roll them in the powdered sugar in the bowl, then place them on the parchment paper on powdered sugar to prevent them from sticking.
- Allow cookies to completely cool.
Serve and Enjoy
or more Great recipes :
📌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐒
GROUP facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/273989744764387
GROUP whatsapp : https://chat.whatsapp.com/KrDBxIn5RN690VMsTkf2NA
GROUP telegram : https://t.me/lookingarecipe