- 1 lb Shrimp, raw
- 1 pound of steak, top sirloin steak ( or any kind of steak you like)
- 1 ½ -2 cups of white rice, cooked (you can also get rice in a bag)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- ½ cup Frozen peas and carrots mix (optional)
- 1 sweet yellow onion, sliced
- 4 teaspoons of canola oil (veggie oil is ok)
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to your liking
- for the steak
- Salt and pepper for the shrimp, veggies and rice – to your liking
Boil the rice according to the package instructions then set aside.
Slice ½ of the onion into thin bite size pieces then set
aside. Slice zucchini into coin sized pieces and then into even
smaller pieces then set aside.
Add a little cooking oil to the skillet on medium heat. Season
with salt/pepper to your liking. Add shrimp to hot skillet and cook on each side for about
2-3 minutes.Remove shrimp and set aside.
Add cooking oil to pan. Season the steak and add it to the
same skillet. Cook on each side for about 5-6 minutes or until done to
Add cooking oil to pan and cook onions on medium heat.
Cook for about 1-2 minutes.Add the zucchini to the onions in the pan. Cook onions until translucent and until the zucchini is golden brown. Veggies should be tender, can take 7-10 minutes. Season with salt/pepper to your liking. (Let the zucchini
cook on each side and stay in the same place for a few minutes to brown it)
Add cooking oil to the skillet on medium heat and add 3 raw
eggs. Scramble the eggs until done and then add frozen veggies.
Cook for about 2-3 minutes. Add rice to the skillet and mix ingredients thoroughly.
Add soy sauce (and any other seasonings you like) and stir
Add a few chopped or whole shrimp to the rice if you like
and set aside.
Chop the steak into bite sized square pieces and set aside.
Add the rice to a plate. Followed by adding the veggies,
steak and shrimp.
Serve with yummy sauce.
or more Great recipes :