# ONLY ACTIVE MEMBERS WILL SAY YUMMY ON THIS ONE
Instant Pot Green Beans and Potatoes
* 8 Slices Bacon , chopped
* 1/2 Red Onion , chopped
* 1 Clove Garlic , minced
* 6-8 Potatoes Small Yukon Gold , halved
* 1 Tablespoon Butter
* 2 Pounds Haricot Verts Fresh , trimmed (or Green Beans)
* 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
* Olive Oil
* Salt and Pepper , to taste
* Fresh Parsley , chopped
* Press Saute and 20 minutes on your Instant Pot. Once hot, add the bacon and cook until crisp, stirring occasionally as needed. Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving the grease.
* Place the onions and garlic in and sauté until tender.
* Add the potatoes, cut side down and cook until golden, adding a drizzle of olive oil if needed.
* Add the butter.
* Throw in the green beans and stir to combine.
* Add the chicken broth and set it to manual, high pressure for 6 minutes.
* Allow a natural release and then open the lid, season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the bacon.
* Sprinkle the chopped parsley all over the top right before serving.