* 4 large red peppers
* 1-2 fresh green chillies
* 4 cloves garlic
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 2 tbsp lemon juice , freshly squeezed
* 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 1/4 cup water
* Handful coriander
* Black pepper
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Cut the peppers and chillies in half and flatten them with your hand.
3. Place pepper and chillies halves, skin side up, on a foil-lined baking pan. Throw in garlic.
4. Broil for 10-12 minutes or until the red bell peppers are charred and blackened.
5. Remove from oven and instantly place only the red peppers in a bowl and cover with a kitchen towel to seal. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
Once cool, remove and peel the outer skin off.
6. Add the roasted peppers, garlic cloves, chillies to a blender along with the remaining ingredients and puree until completely smooth. The exact amount of lemon juice depends on it's acidity, so season to taste with additional salt and/or lemon juice if needed.
7. Store the sauce in an air-tight container in the fridge for a few days or freeze and use when needed.
8. Smear the sauce over chicken and roast/grill. Or use it as a dip, as pizza sauce, spread it on sandwiches or pour it over pasta.
🥰Join pur group Salad Lovers :👑⤵️⤵️⤵️ https://www.facebook.com/groups/lookingarecipeshttps://www.facebook.com/groups/saladlovers1