**we are removing inactive members from the group, say anything to stay active ! **
Ten-Minute Taco Dip !
- 16 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- Black olives, sliced
- Tortilla chips, for serving
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sour cream, taco seasoning, and salsa, and continue beating until combined.
Transfer to serving dish, such as a pie plate. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and olives.
Trust me! You’re missing a lot if you haven’t joined this group yet Momma’s Home Cooked
or more Great recipes :
📌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐒
GROUP facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/273989744764387
GROUP whatsapp : https://chat.whatsapp.com/KrDBxIn5RN690VMsTkf2NA
GROUP telegram : https://t.me/lookingarecipe