We offer you visitors to the "Canada Farms Jobs Website " different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily - click here
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Various locations
- Assist with landscape constructions
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- Rake and collect refuse
- Lay sod or seed
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
- Apply fertilizers
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth