We offer you visitors to the "Canada Farms Jobs Website " different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily - click here
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Coal mine
- Various locations
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Office building
- Commercial building
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Assist other mine workers in setting up and operating machinery and mine equipment
- Load, move, sort and pile materials and supplies
- Clear blockages and spills of ore and coal
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Dust furniture
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth