We offer you visitors to the "Canada Farms Jobs Website " different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily - click here
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Fruit and vegetable combination farming
- Other miscellaneous crop farming
- Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato)
- Staff accommodation provided
- Rural area
- Various locations
- Cleaning crop
- Fruit trees training
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Hoeing crops
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
- Sweet corn
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- On-site housing options
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience