We offer you visitors to the "Canada Farms Jobs Website " different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily - click here
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Fruit and vegetable combination farming
- Other miscellaneous crop farming
- At heights
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Hoeing crops
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
- Seed corn
- Sweet corn
Equipment and machinery experience
- Farm truck
- Lift truck
- Planting equipment
- Vegetable harvester
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Employment groups :
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply
10596 New Scotland Line, RR #4