We offer you visitors to the "Canada Farms Jobs Website " different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily - click here
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Staff accommodation available
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Maintain and manage growth of vines, vine canopy and grapes
- Mixing fertilizer
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Shoot positioning
- Vertical farming system
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Write daily basic progress reports
- Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
- Free parking available
- On-site housing options
- Travel insurance
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Employment groups :
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply
Include this reference number in your application
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter