These skinny pancakes are perfectly fluffy and delicious and you would never know that they are just one Weight Watcher Smart Point each! These pancakes have no added sugar or fat and are made with greek yogurt so they have 3 grams of protein in each pancake. I haven’t had a chance to officially share on the blog, but I’ve been using the Weight Watchers Smart Point program for a little over a year and have lost 60 pounds so far. I think a big part of my success with the program is that I make the same recipes for our whole family. I’m always trying to create point-friendly options that my kids love too. These pancakes are kid and parent approved!
Skinny One Point Weight Watcher PancakesPrep Time10 minsCook Time10 minsTotal Time4 mins Servings: 14 pancakesCalories: 40 kcalIngredients
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of fat-free plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat a nonstick electric skillet to 325 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, egg whites, greek yogurt, milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combines.
- In a larger bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon and whisk.
- Stir wet ingredient into dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot skillet and cook until golden brown.
To make blueberry pancakes, drop fresh blueberries into pancake batter once they are on the griddle.Nutrition FactsSkinny One Point Weight Watcher PancakesAmount Per Serving (1 g)Calories 40% Daily Value*Sodium 58mg3%Carbohydrates 10g3%Sugar 5g6%Protein 3g6%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition Information is from the Weight Watcher Recipe Builder and My Fitness Pal Nutrition Calculator. I made the serving size one pancake so it’s easier to track points. 3 pancakes are 3 Weight Watcher Smart Points, 4 pancakes are 4 Weight Watcher Smart Points, etc.